Aligned leadership team
- Demystify Data with Intuitive Metrics: Use metrics that resonate with and are easily understood by the entire leadership team, ensuring everyone, from the CEO to Engineering Managers, is on the same page. .
- Connect Developer Well-being to Business Outcomes: Correlate the well-being of developers with the economic outcomes, emphasizing the direct impact of a motivated team on productivity.
- Validate the Impact of their Management Practices: Equip managers with objective data to confidently justify their strategies to other leadership members, ensuring that practices are in line with organizational growth objectives.
In just hours, you will transform the extensive history of your company projects into immediate, visual insights with comprehensive diagrams.
Developer Cognitive Load Over Time
- The diagram presents a developer's Cognitive load for a selected period across all projects.
- The x-axis displays the week dates, while the y-axis shows the Codnitive Load values.
- Each week's Codnitive Load level is represented by a blue dot and the blue line represents the average.
- You can compare a developer's Cognitive Load to all developers who contributed during the selected period. Individual loads are marked by light gray dots, and the average is depicted by the black line.
KEDEHub is a Software as a Service platform that has three main functions: analyzing Git repositories, calculating KEDE, and presenting results visually. KEDE computation is based on a scientific method for evaluating the capability of software development organizations and constitutes patented technology.
Analysis is conducted on local clones of Git repositories.
- Your source code and commit messages remain secure on your premises, ensuring the protection of your intellectual property.
- No information is captured through the analysis of the source code and commit messages.
- The analysis is carried out by an open-source agent, which can be found here.
No Disruptions for Developers
- There is no need for software installations on developers' computers.
- Developers are not required to provide any additional input.
- Consent from developers is not necessary.