You and your vendor will be in agreement over data and analysis
- Aligned Data and Analysis: Our patented metric, KEDE, provides a way to measure and analyze data that is easily understood by all members of the leadership team.
- Improved Collaboration: KEDE allows for greater collaboration and alignment between you and the CEO, HR, VP Engineering, Project Managers, Program Managers.
- Data-Driven Decisions: By using KEDEHub, the leadership team can work together to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions to increase productivity and happiness among the development teams.
KEDEHub is a Software as a Service platform that has three main functions: analyzing Git repositories, calculating KEDE, and presenting results visually. KEDE computation is based on a scientific method for evaluating the capability of software development organizations and constitutes patented technology.
Analysis is conducted on local clones of Git repositories.
- Your source code and commit messages remain secure on your premises, ensuring the protection of your intellectual property.
- No information is captured through the analysis of the source code and commit messages.
- The analysis is carried out by an open-source agent, which can be found here.
No Disruptions for Developers
- There is no need for software installations on developers' computers.
- Developers are not required to provide any additional input.
- Consent from developers is not necessary.