Boost Productivity and
through data-driven insights
What you can do
Maximize the return on your human capital
- Foster a positive work environment: By measuring and analyzing the happiness of the software developers
- Increase productivity: By measuring and analyzing the efficiency of knowledge acquisition and application
- Maximize collaboration: By measuring and analyzing the collaboration within your company
Monitor the Utilization of Engineering Talent
- Benchmark efficiency among teams, projects, programs and the whole company
- Use metrics that can be placed next to revenue numbers to show what Engineering is doing
- Understand the impact of changes made to processes and policies
Get end-to-end visibility
Align your goals as the CEO with those of the leadership team
You and your leadership team will be in agreement over data and analysis
- Aligned Data and Analysis: Our patented metric, KEDE, provides a way to measure and analyze data that is easily understood by all members of the leadership team.
- Improved Collaboration: KEDE allows for greater collaboration and alignment between CEO, HR, VP Engineering, Project Managers, Program Managers, and Engineering Managers.
- Data-Driven Decisions: By using KEDEHub, the leadership team can work together to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven decisions to increase productivity and happiness among the development teams.
Maximize the return on your
How It Works
KEDEHub is a Software as a Service platform that has three main functions: analyzing Git repositories, calculating KEDE, and presenting results visually. KEDE computation is based on a scientific method for evaluating the capability of software development organizations and constitutes patented technology.
Analysis is conducted on local clones of Git repositories.
- Your source code and commit messages remain secure on your premises, ensuring the protection of your intellectual property.
- No information is captured through the analysis of the source code and commit messages.
- The analysis is carried out by an open-source agent, which can be found here.
No Disruptions for Developers
- There is no need for software installations on developers' computers.
- Developers are not required to provide any additional input.
- Consent from developers is not necessary.
What you can improve
Unleash the untapped human potential in your organization.
And of the leaders who set its tone.